Who are we?
Wiser Market provides expert services using state-of-the-art technology for the protection of worldwide brands against online intellectual property infringements, counterfeiting activity and MAP abuse. The company offers End-to-End brand protection services, including detection, analysis and enforcement of online IP infringements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Manager with proven track record of success in B2B Tech Services sales. The ideal candidate will join our sales team focused on outbound sales, selling to a wide range of organizations over the phone, e-mail and online. Some travel for meeting with clients may be required as well. You must be comfortable with actively mapping and developing existing accounts, generating new leads, reaching out and qualifying prospects, and closing B2B sales. You must have proven experience with growing pipelines, managing B2B sales process and you must be an excellent closer.
What You’ll Do?
- Map and develop existing customers and named prospects
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales
- Be responsible for taking qualified leads and turning them into sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close deals and achieve quarterly sales quotas
- Sell the value of Wiser Market solutions to potential clients
Who are you?
- 3-5 years of proven experience in selling B2B Tech Services globally – MUST
- Excellent English at mother tongue level – MUST
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to finish with Senior / C-level executives
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, revenue driven, highly creative personality
- Self-motivation and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales abilities and can-do attitude
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to work Monday to Friday
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We want to know!
Send us your CV and we will contact you if a good match is found: