We are looking for an experienced customer success leader to join our team and help us build our customer success department. As Customer Success Team Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, driving continuous post-sales engagement with a strong focus on retention, minimizing churn and maximizing results, to allow continuous renewal and upsell opportunities.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for building relationships and helping the company’s global clients increase their sales and protect their IP assets.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive CSM strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute CSM tactics.
• Managing and leading the customer success team
• Lead, build, mentor and train a high performing customer success team
• Be the primary contact point for clients, supporting their ongoing needs to ensure renewals
• Develop and manage trusted relationships with clients and their decision makers/influencers
• Understanding each clients’ business needs and adapt quickly and efficiently to changes
• Overall responsibility for all client management activities, including on-boarding, enforcing and customer satisfaction.
• Grow product adoption and use, educate clients on the platform to ensure ongoing success
• Perform monthly review meetings with clients
• Gather valuable feedback from clients for continual product improvements
• Work with internal teams to further develop the company’s platform
• Regular reporting to executive leadership
• Become an expert in our software solution and online brand protection practices.
• 2+ years previous experience in customer success in a SaaS B2B startup
• Experience in leading teams
• Native/mother-tongue level professional English – a MUST (additional languages – advantage).
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Strong project management skills
• Hard working, target driven individual
• Specific skill sets will be taught during training.
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We want to know!
Send us your CV and we will contact you if a good match is found:
or send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: CSMTL-2023