Wiser Market provides expert services using state of the art technology for the protection of worldwide brands against online intellectual property infringements, counterfeits, activity, and price abuse. The company offers end-to-end brand protection services, including detection, analysis, and enforcement of online IP infringements.
Your responsibilities will be to analyze and enforce illegal intellectual property activities. You will be working in a team to provide high-quality brand protection to our global clients. You will be responsible for delivering results for various accounts. Specific skill set will be taught during the job.
- Perform all account management activities related to your clients including on-boarding, enforcing and customer satisfaction
- Understanding each clients’ business needs and adapt quickly and efficiently to changes
- Analyzing and enforcing IP infringements on marketplaces, private websites, and social networks
- Serve as point of contact with your clients
- Become an expert in our software solution and online brand protection practices
- Perform monthly reviews for clients
- Native/mother tongue level professional English (additional languages – advantage) – a MUST
- Internet Savvy
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner is a must
- Capability to prioritize work in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Quick, self-learning ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We want to know!
Send us your CV and we will contact you if a good match is found: