Wiser Market provides expert services using state-of-the-art technology for the protection of worldwide brands against online intellectual property infringements, counterfeits, activity, and price abuse. The company offers end-to-end brand protection services, including detection, analysis, and enforcement of online IP infringements.
Your responsibilities will be to analyze and enforce illegal intellectual property activities. You will be working in a team to provide high-quality brand protection services to our global clients. You will be responsible for delivering results for various accounts.
- Perform all client management activities related to your clients including on-boarding, enforcing and customer satisfaction.
- Understanding each clients’ business needs and adapt quickly and efficiently to changes.
- Analyzing and enforcing IP infringements on marketplaces, private websites, and social networks.
- Become an expert in our software solution and online brand protection practices.
- Perform monthly reviews for clients.
- Native/mother-tongue level professional English – a MUST (additional languages – advantage).
- Detailed oriented.
- Quick, self-learning ability.
- Internet Savvy.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner is a must.
- Capability to prioritize work in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheet – a MUST.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Specific skill sets will be taught during training.
- Working from our office in Herzliya.
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We want to know!
Send us your CV and we will contact you if a good match is found: