Wiser Market provides expert services using state of the art technology for the protection of worldwide brands against online intellectual property infringements, counterfeits, activity, and price abuse. The company offers end-to-end brand protection services, including detection, analysis, and enforcement of online IP infringements.
Collect and analyze data from a varied range of sources to produce high-quality and relevant intelligence, information, and research of illegal intellectual property abuse of our global clients’ products to our enforcement team.
• Understanding each clients’ unique landscape of brand challenges, business needs, and adapt quickly and efficiently to changes.
• Monitoring, evaluating, and classifying search results to detect infringements based on client parameters
• Analyzing IP infringements on marketplaces, private websites, and social networks.
• Become an expert in our software solution and online brand protection practices.
• High level of professional English – a MUST (additional languages – advantage).
• Detail oriented.
• Quick, self-learning ability.
• Internet Savvy.
• Ability to work independently and in an organized manner is a must.
• Capability to prioritize work in a complex and fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Sheet – a MUST.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• Specific skill sets will be taught during training.
Think you have what it takes to join our team? We want to know!
Send us your CV and we will contact you if a good match is found: